Water, Oil protection and primer for fibrous materials and gypsum
SurfaPore F is a water based formulation that can be easily applied on fibrous surfaces, plasterboards, drywalls, composite wood and carton. It can also be directly applied on gypsum plaster as well!
SurfaPore F offers water and oil protection for fibrous surfaces. Gypsum boards, drywalls and composite woods (particle boards and plywood) are proctected from moisture, mould and microorganisms. It can also be used as a primer improving the adhesion of paints. SurfaPore F modified surfaces can last longer protected from weathering, swelling and warping.
Application Area & Characteristics:
- Nanotechnology for water and oil protection for fibrous materials, such as carton or kraft paper, plasterboards, drywalls and composite wood (plywood or particle board).
- Can be used as primer: improves paint adhesion.
- Protects from moisture, mould and microorganisms
- Prevents weathering, swelling and warping.
- Can be directly applied on the exposed gypsum plaster.